July 6
I'm baccckkkk!
Boo! Portugal lost! I was wrong, LOL. But Im still quite sure that the penalty should not be given, Little contact was made. But what the hell, its over. France head into the final, facing the mighty Azzurri. Italy, the last time they won it was 24 years ago, 1982, when Paolo Rossi lead the Azzurri to the top of the mountain, and France, winners of 1998, inspired back then and still now, Zinedine Zidane, who will win? tough call, but I say Italy. I think. lol!
Anyway, Its been some time I last blog about school life and all, Hahas! due to all the world cup, bla, perhaps I need to do some updating on school life and all. Anyway, School reopen, nothing much special, just getting on with school life, doing my own stuff, lol. as far as Im concern about the other group, I cant be bothered anymore lah, what i mean is that I do my stuff, they do their stuff, like a chinese saying "He shui bu fan jing shui" what it means its like you dont offend me, I wont offend you. Yup, well, I dont quarrel with them anymore, so I cant be bothered also, I even so call waved "hi" to joanne last friday at town, so I'm pretty cool with the thing right now as far as Im concern. Yup, and so much of people saying i in gang lah, LOL! crap lah, just anyhow say only. People shouldnt believe in such thing. I'm a change "man" now,LOL! I'll just sit back and relax my life for now, not getting into shit unnecessarily. I'll just sit back and chill, study will still study lah, but what i mean is life of mine, I just gotta enjoy and not put myself into any more shit. I'm happy with the things right now. SO JUST CHILL! hahas! I'll blog more tomorrow lah, lazy type so much. LOL!
World Cup so fast over! walao! sian!
Boo! Portugal lost! I was wrong, LOL. But Im still quite sure that the penalty should not be given, Little contact was made. But what the hell, its over. France head into the final, facing the mighty Azzurri. Italy, the last time they won it was 24 years ago, 1982, when Paolo Rossi lead the Azzurri to the top of the mountain, and France, winners of 1998, inspired back then and still now, Zinedine Zidane, who will win? tough call, but I say Italy. I think. lol!
Anyway, Its been some time I last blog about school life and all, Hahas! due to all the world cup, bla, perhaps I need to do some updating on school life and all. Anyway, School reopen, nothing much special, just getting on with school life, doing my own stuff, lol. as far as Im concern about the other group, I cant be bothered anymore lah, what i mean is that I do my stuff, they do their stuff, like a chinese saying "He shui bu fan jing shui" what it means its like you dont offend me, I wont offend you. Yup, well, I dont quarrel with them anymore, so I cant be bothered also, I even so call waved "hi" to joanne last friday at town, so I'm pretty cool with the thing right now as far as Im concern. Yup, and so much of people saying i in gang lah, LOL! crap lah, just anyhow say only. People shouldnt believe in such thing. I'm a change "man" now,LOL! I'll just sit back and relax my life for now, not getting into shit unnecessarily. I'll just sit back and chill, study will still study lah, but what i mean is life of mine, I just gotta enjoy and not put myself into any more shit. I'm happy with the things right now. SO JUST CHILL! hahas! I'll blog more tomorrow lah, lazy type so much. LOL!
World Cup so fast over! walao! sian!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home